Το Ελληνικό Ινστιτούτο Ναυτικής Τεχνολογίας (ΕΛ.Ι.Ν.Τ.), διοργανώνει το 14ο Ετήσιο Συνέδριο Ναυτικής Τεχνολογίας μέσω διαδικτυακής πλατφόρμας την Τετάρτη 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2020 με θέμα:
«Navigating through Technological Changes in Shipping»
Την ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗ σας στο Συνέδριο, μπορείτε να πραγματοποιήσετε, συμπληρώνοντας την αίτηση εγγραφής, πατώντας τον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο:
ΘΕΜΑΤΙΚΕΣ ΕΝΟΤΗΤΕΣ Συνεδρίου :
Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες μπορείτε να επισκεφτείτε την επίσημη ιστοσελίδα του ΕΛ.Ι.Ν.Τ, πατώντας τον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο:
The Annual Meeting of Marine Technology is a Conference accompanied by various social events, organized every year by the Hellenic Institute of Marine Technology (H.I.M.T.). This year, the Annual Meeting will be held virtually on the 2nd of December 2020.
H.I.M.T. boasts of the high scientific merit of its Annual Meeting and, at the same time, of having established the focal event in Greece for discussing technological advances relevant to the Greek and international shipping, ranging from innovation to practical application. Based on previous experience, this year’s event is expected to be strongly supported by the maritime community, gathering experts and stakeholders from business, academia and the public sector.
In the days of the unprecedented economy crisis in Greece, naval architects and marine engineers, as well as maritime entrepreneurs provided evidence of their potentiality to substantially contribute to the international shipping business through research, development of applications, innovation and collaboration. H.I.M.T.’s Annual Meeting provides the podium for the presentation and discussion of new ideas and initiatives, fostering the development of the sector of marine/maritime technology and the national economy in general.
The H.I.M.T. Annual Meeting is traditionally arranged to accommodate the following activities:
- A Technology Conference including a Round Table Discussion,
- A Technology Exhibition,
- H.I.M.T.’s Annual Dinner and the H.I.M.T. Annual Prize award.
The thematic topics of the 2020 Conference have been specified as follows:
- Design and operation of ships and offshore structures..
- Autonomous ships and smart applications in the maritime industry: challenges and opportunities.
- New and forthcoming standards and regulations.
- Advanced and smart methods and technologies for the monitoring, performance assessment and optimization of the operation of ship and its subsystems.
- Technologies and materials for enhancing maritime safety and environmental protection.
- Novel technologies for the construction, modification and survey of ships. Use of drones.
- Innovative ship propulsion systems.
- Improving the energy efficiency of ships.
- Feasibility of IMO’s target to eliminate the emissions of Green House Gases (GHG) and to reduce the CO2 emissions by 2050.
- New resources to supply energy to ships, including hybrid systems.
- New technologies for the construction, the retrofit and the remote inspection of ships
- Scheduling of fleet maintenance and repair.
- Advanced management methods for ship, fleet, cargo and port facilities.
- Digitalization, digital data transfer, cybersecurity in shipping: challenges and opportunities.
- Alternative fuels for harmonization with IMO Guidelines to reduce CO2 and GHG emissions by 2030 and 2050.