MARE FORUM and RINA will host the 5th part of a series of digital Mare Forum very successful round tables on “Funding Short Sea Ships today and zero-carbon ships of the future“.
[Thursday, November 18 · 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM CET Rotterdam]
REGISTER FOR FREE: https://lnkd.in/e7N7yiqZ
– Pino Spadafora, Global Marine Commercial Senior Director, RINA
– Johan Boomsma, Managing Director, BOOMSMA Shipping
– Ed van Aalst, Senior Relationship Manager, ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
– Gust Biesbroeck, Partner, PROW Capital
– Geert Dokter, Managing Director, CONOSHIP International BV
– George Xiradakis, Founder and President of XRTC
– Marina Tzoutzouraki, Partner, DAGMAR Navigation Limited and Co-Founder & CFO at eShipfinance
– Panelist to be announced
- What are the owners’ requirements?
- How to convince the capital providers to fund short sea ships?
- What to do until the zero-carbon-future-ships are ready
- What is the role of governments and charterers?
- Who will design the ship of the future?
- What insights do we have into the commercial viability of future ship designs?
- Who will take the investment risk on these technologies? What is the role of the capital provider and charterer?
- Are there consolidations and acquisitions imperatives towards fleet sustainable modernization?