Wednesday Afternoon, April 27th, 2022 – Piraeus Marine Club
CONFERENCE 280 euro
Piraeus Marine Club – Piraeus, Greece
20th Mare Forum Greece 2022
The Big Change!
Following the successful Mare Forum conferences around the globe MARE FORUM is pleased to announce the occurrence of the 20th Mare Forum Greece 2022 to be held on Wednesday 27 April (afternoon) at the Piraeus Marine Club. [scroll down..]
Mare Forum is back in Greece!
Among the panelists are:
George Gourdomichalis President & Managing Director, Phoenix Shipping & Trading S.A.
John Kare Aune CEO WALLEM Group
John Platsidakis Shipping Executive
George Tsavliris Principal, TSAVLIRIS Group
Marina Tzoutzouraki CFO eshipfinance
Guy Verberne Chief analyst, PGGM Investments
Nikolas Vernicos President Vernicos Maritime Group
Spyros Tarasis Chief Operating Officer –Bulker Fleet, COSTAMARE Shipping Services
Fotios Belexis Technical Director, STAR BULK
Dagfinn Lunde Chairman and Co-founder eShipfinance.com, DagMar NavigationLtd and Chairman, CLEAVES Securities AS
Sevi Katemoglou Founder & Dry Cargo Shipbroker, EastGate Shipping Inc
Michael de Visser Global Head of transportation, NIBC Bank
Theofilos Xenakoudis Director, Worldwide Business Operations, IRI/The Marshall Islands Registry
Robbert Jan Souge Managing Director, Direct Ship Finance
Iraklis Tsirigotis Director of Origination at Neptune Maritime Leasing
Spyros Zolotas Head Southern Europe& Africa Marine, RINA
George Xiradakis, Founder, XRTCBusiness Consultants Ltd.
Akis Tsirigakis CEO, Nautilus Offshore
Haris Zografakis Partner, Stephenson Harwood LLP
Alexander Prokopakis CEO, Probunkers
Mike Konstantinidis CEO METIS
Hugues Calmet SVP – Client Advisor , DNB
Nicolai Heidenreich Managing Partner at NRP Maritime Asset Management AS
Elias Konofagos Executive Vice president, FLOW Energy S.A.
Katerina Stathopoulou Executive Director, Investments & Finance Ltd
more to be announced
– The Big Change – Is the world sailing in unknown waters?
– Designing the Ship of a Green Future – who bears cost and risk?
– What is now needed to immediately start reducing emissions?
– Sense and nonsense about fuels and innovations
– Opportunities with alternative ship finance
– Smart Money for green ships – Financing the Greek and Global (Green) Shipping Industry.
– New players in finance, what is their edge?
– How will Ship finance be affected by EC Taxonomy legislation?
– Designing the future of Entrepreneurial Greece, in Shipping, Trade, Finance, and Energy.
We look forward to meeting you in Greece!