The Capital Providers – Shipowners Dialogue, will be the central discussion theme at the
20th Mare Forum Ship Finance 2021 to be held on Wednesday 3 November 2021, in Rotterdam
The 19 previous Mare Forum Ship Finance forums have been bristling with ideas and dynamic debate. A high-level audience consisting of leading executives from the shipping industry appreciates and makes the most of the dynamic format and honest debate.
Participants will plunge into a pool of booming business, network opportunities, knowledge, exchange of visions on Shipping, Shipfinance and Investments.
Register now: https://www.mareforum.com/events/20th-mare-forum-ship-finance-2021
Among the panelists are:
- Joep Gorgels, Global Head Transportation & Logistics, ABN AMRO Bank
- Pieter Baan, Director, ING Business Banking Shipping
- Michael de Visser, Global Head of Transportation, NIBC Bank
- Pieter van der Burg, Managing Director, NESEC Ship Finance
- Helen Tveitan de Jong, Owner, Carisbrooke Shipping Holdings
- Herman Marks, CEO, Vroon Group
- Björn van de Weerdhof, Manager Business and Fleet Development, Anthony Veder
- George Gourdomichalis, President & Managing Director, Phoenix Shipping & Trading
- Annet Koster, Managing Director, Royal Association of Netherlands’ Shipowners
- Yves Kallina, Senior Syndication Manager, Hamburg Commercial Bank AG
- Guy Verberne, Chief Economist, PGGM Investments
- Peter Knudsen, Managing Partner, NorthCape Capital AS
- Wilhelm Christian Magelssen, Partner, NRP Maritime Asset Management
- Focko Nauta, Managing Director, NBZ N.V.
- Michiel Steeman, Managing Partner, Zuyderzee Capital
- George Xiradakis, Founder, XRTC Business Consultants Ltd.
- Nienke Blans, Financial Director, Nesec Fund Management
- Gust Biesbroeck, Financial Advisor, Future Proof Shipping
- Andrew Wilson, Head of Energy Research, Barry Rogliano Salles (BRS)
- Nicolai Hansteen, Head of Corp. Development, Lorentzen & Stemoco
- Martijn Snijder, Managing Director, OLMAR
- Elizabeth Lindstad, Chief Scientist, SINTEF Ocean
- Pino Spadafora, Global Marine Commercial Senior Director, RINA
- Maarten Lodewijks, Founder, Value Maritime
- Geert Dokter, Managing Director, Conoship International BV
- Mikal Boe, CEO, CORE-POWER
- Dagfinn Lunde, Partner, DagMar Navigation Ltd
- Connie Roozen, Chairwoman, Rotterdam Maritime Services Community
- Katalin Dobranszky Director, Finance & Fiscal Affairs, European Community Shipowners’ Associations (ECSA)
- Francesco Fuselli, Managing Director – Banchero Costa
- Ed van Aalst Senior Relationship Manager, ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Marina Tzoutzouraki, Partner, Dagmar Navigation Limited
– Quo Vadis? Challenges, opportunities and risks on the global trade, shipping, economy, regulations and geopolitics.
– Designing zero-carbon ships of the future and what to do until they are ready
– What are the benefits of the features of Alternative Finance to the global shipping industry?
– Funding short sea shipping imperatives
– Is the Netherlands on its way to becoming the finance shipping centre of the European Union and beyond?
We look forward to meeting you in Rotterdam
You don’t want to miss out, do you?
Avoid disappointment and register asap
Limited tickets available
Mare Forum & Mare Group